LG’s G4 overheating issue has been a major problem for users. The phone is known to overheat and shut down, requiring the user to take it in for service. There are several fixes available, but some of them are not permanent. This article will discuss how you can fix your LG G4 Overheating issues permanently.
The lg g4 overheating and battery drain is a problem that many LG G4 users have been experiencing. There are several fixes for the issue, but the easiest fix is to turn off all notifications from apps such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
The LG G4 overheats and becomes heated when handled from time to time. Do not be alarmed; this does not indicate that your LG G4 is having problems. In reality, it is very typical for a mobile phone to overheat, and this may be caused by a variety of factors. As a result, there are a variety of reasons and factors that may cause the LG G4 to overheat. In the next paragraphs, we’ll look at the causes of this rise in temperature and how to address them. We’ll start by looking at the possible causes of overheating. In the next stage, we’ll look at ways to prevent the LG G4 from overheating. Finally, we’ll look at what apps you can use to control the temperature of your smartphone.
Why does the LG G4 become too hot?
The overheating of the LG G4 may be caused by a variety of factors. All of the potential reasons of overheating are listed below:
- The processor is overworked: An application or apps may be overly hungry, causing the processor to overheat.
- LG G4 overheats when charging: If you don’t use the original charging cable, your phone may overheat.
- The battery overheats: The old battery often overheats. If this is the case, it is an indication that you need to make a change.
- The surrounding temperature: If the surrounding temperature is very hot, the LG G4 may struggle to cool. It may become very hot at times.
- You’re asking for a disproportionate amount of power: If you have been playing energy-intensive games for a long time or are engaging in an activity that needs a lot of electric power, the LG G4 may overheat. As an example, shoot a video in high definition for many minutes.
When your LG G4 overheats, it’s common for it to restart or turn off. In reality, it is a security feature that disables the system to guarantee that the temperature does not harm the phone.
The best method to keep your LG G4 from overheating is to keep it cool.
The answers will most likely vary depending on the cause of the LG G4 overheating. The solutions to the issues are listed below.
- Whether the CPU is overworked, shut the open apps on the LG G4 one by one and see if the phone cools down.
- If your LG G4 overheats during charging, try using the original charging cable if you have one. If you don’t have it, try a different cable.
- Install an application that can regulate the temperature of the LG G4 battery if the battery overheats. If the problem persists, replace the battery before it explodes.
- If the temperature outside is too hot, close all apps and keep your LG G4 away from the sun until it cools down.
- If you’re requesting too much power, take a break from your games or hobbies.
Install an application to control your LG G4’s temperature.
There are apps that may help you discover more about the cause of your LG G4’s overheating and determine its interior temperature. These apps enable you to set maximum temperature thresholds, among other things. They also display the CPU activity of the LG G4 as well as the battery temperature. We recommend the Coolify app since it is simple to use. However, in order to utilize it, your LG G4 must be rooted.
this advertisement should be reported
The lg g4 black screen of death is a problem that has been present for a while. LG released an update to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my LG phone keep getting hot?
The LG phone is overheating because it has a defective battery. It is recommended that you replace the battery to resolve this issue.
How do I get my phone to stop overheating?
How do I permanently fix my Android phone from heating?
The best way to fix this is to not use your phone while charging it. You can also try taking the battery out of your phone and putting it back in, as well as using a cooling pad or fan.
- lg g4 overheating bootloop
- lg g4 half screen glitch fix
- lg g4 problems
- lg phone troubleshooting
- lg g4 keeps restarting